Sunday, August 14, 2011

I dreamed of a city or country outside the USA can u help me interpret the meaning of this dream?

For many years of my life part of my dreams come to past. Some things are symbolic others are just exact.I dont usualy dig around for the meaning unless I feel that the dream is like a kind of prophecy. Im having trouble with this one and I feel that it is very important. I fear that something bad is goin to happen somewhere. I dreamed of a country or city called Lyons it was spelled this way in my dream. In the dream bad things were happening in this country that had a direct effect on the USA. The name of this city or country I believe to b the most significant part but other things happened they go as follows..The country would not let me leave to make my flight back to the US. I saw many people of African decent all around me. They were speaking another language and had a different religion than I, im guessing they were Muslim. Something happened on a train such as an explosion, something was happening in the water, and the air. WHR is this place of lyons? I feel they are in danger of terrorist attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment