Friday, August 12, 2011

Why is my two month old son always hungry?

Sounds like a growth spurt. My son will eat more than normal (sometimes double his normal amount) during each growth spurt - and more frequently (we're in one right now). I started adding oatmeal cereal to his bottles to help fill him up. But not all babies can tolerate it - so be sure to talk to your son's doc before doing so. After my son goes through his "eating frenzy" he will go through a couple days of almost constant sleeping....then the growth spurt is over (for him at least). But keep in mind that every baby is different (I know it's hard to not compare).....your son's sleep schedule will improve eventually. Babies will stop eating when they are no longer hungry - so you can't overfeed your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment